The most recent Illini Success report (2016-2017) shows that once again Illinois students are besting national averages when it comes to career-related outcomes after graduation. The report draws from the experiences of those who completed undergraduate degrees in August 2016, December 2016 and May 2017. The key findings of the report are:
- 89 percent of 2016-17 graduates secured a first destination within six months of graduation
- 70 percent of employed graduates said their jobs were located in Illinois
- $59,494 is the average salary for full-time employed graduates across campus
- 31 percent of graduates who participated in internships or other experiential learning activities indicated they received a full-time job offer as a result
- 3 percent reported working internationally with 19 counties listed
Learn more about Illini Success.